SpaceVault, and parent company Finsophy Inc., is thrilled to announce our acceptance into the Queen City Fintech Accelerator program for Spring 2017.
Queen City Fintech - (QC Fintech) is a yearlong accelerator program. The first 12 weeks take place on-site in Charlotte and are designed to mature early stage financial startups through intense mentorship from leading banking executives, business development professionals, venture capitalists and attorneys, among others in the city’s robust business community. Accepted companies also receive a $20K capital infusion from the program with the potential for follow-on funding for the top performers in the program. The program is driven by the largest sponsors network of any Fintech accelerator in the world, including Bank of America, Ally Bank, Wells Fargo, BB&T, Synchrony Financial, Barings, MassMutual, LPL Financial, DC74, and Ernst & Young. “This year’s class of businesses represents the full spectrum of fintech (financial technology)” said Dan Roselli, Queen City Fintech Managing Director.
"Finsophy's model is at a fascinating intersection of high tech and high consumer engagement through causes they care about. They are part of an amazingly diverse QCFintech Class 6 that represent some of the best Fintech startups from around the World."
- Dan Roselli, Co-founder & Managing Director of, Queen City Fintech
Team Finsophy and SpaceVault is proud to participate in the program alongside:
- Amicus (Charlotte, NC) – Streamlined process for global aid
- auditRS (Durango, CO) – BSA and cyber security risk management and governance “in a box”
- Catapult (Charlotte, NC) – Streamlined web platform for RFPs
- Commandiv (NY, NY) – Smarter stock trading platform with personalized trade suggestions
- Curu (Washington, D.C.) – Robo-advising for credit
- Edquity (NY, NY) – First of its kind financial planning app for high school and college students
- Envudu (Springville, UT) – Cash Envelopes on a debit card to prevent overspending
- Lemon (NY, NY) – Automated financial assistant and money tracker
- Quartix (Tel Aviv, Israel) – Secure cloud platform connecting the full supply chain into one ecosystem
- Saffe (São Paulo, Brazil) – Payment authorization through facial recognition
- Zikher (San Francisco, CA) – Singular, white-labeled loan platform for customers of small banks
Click here for more details on the accelerator program.